Mac Driver For Nvidia
- Mac Driver Nvidia
- NVIDIA CUDA 418.163 For MacOS Release
- MacOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G13033)
- Nvidia Driver For Mac Os 10.14
The system compatibility report in Premiere Pro scans your system and lets you know if you need to update your drivers. Use the instructions in this document to update your Nvidia drivers for macOS.
If you are logged in as a Guest or Standard User, you cannot install the driver. Some organizations do not allow users to regulate what they install and manipulate system and application settings. Contact your system admin for help with installing the driver in such a situation.
Mac Driver Nvidia
NVIDIA CUDA 418.163 For MacOS Release
macOS 10.13.6 (most recent version of High Sierra)
macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and later does not currently support CUDA so do not upgrade beyond macOS 10.13.6 if CUDA support is required.
Premiere Pro version
Premiere Pro version 13.1.x or earlier.
Starting with Premiere Pro 14.0, CUDA is no longer supported. If you have an Apple supplied NVIDIA GPU, you can use the Metal Renderer. For more information, see Changes to GPU and DV/HDV support in Premiere Pro on macOS.
GPUCurrent NVIDIA GPU with at least 4 GB of memoryDisplay driverNVIDIA display driver version 3220.127.116.11.40.105 or late
- Create a backup of your boot volume. For more information, see Back up your Mac with Time Machine.
- Identify your NVIDIA GPU make and model before downloading the appropriate driver.
MacOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G13033)
Nvidia Driver For Mac Os 10.14
- Close all running Adobe applications before proceeding.
- You must update the NVIDIA display driver before updating CUDA. Check your macOS build number and download the corresponding driver, using the following table.
- macOS build numbersDriver versionsmacOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G8030)318.104.22.168.40.130macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G7024)322.214.171.124.40.128macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G6030)3126.96.36.199.40.127macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G6029)3188.8.131.52.40.123macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G5019)3184.108.40.206.40.122macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G4015)3220.127.116.11.40.113macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G3025)318.104.22.168.40.108macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G65)322.214.171.124.40.105
- Open the downloaded PKG file to begin installation.
- Restart your machine when installation is complete, even if the setup does not prompt you to do so.
- After the display driver is updated, use download the qualified CUDA installer DMG from this location.
- Open the downloaded DMG and double click the CUDADriver.pkg file to begin installation.
- When installation completes, restart your machine even if the setup does not prompt you to do so.